My First Interaction with Photography

Hey Guys, my name is Steven Chandra. Currently, I live in Singapore to pursue my academic career as a university student. Today I'm going to talk about my first experience with photography.

First Experience

My interest in photos and photography goes a little back accidentally. It was just a bright sunny day at home in 2016, and I started looking at some pictures on Instagram. For about 10 to 20 minutes I looked at a lot of good photos and started to think "Can I build that image?", and then I started to search some tutorials and videos about how to make good photos. From that point, I continue to take some pictures and edit it some standard editing software such as VSCO. After that, I realized that I need a good camera to fulfill my expectations. I asked my dad to buy me a new camera, and then I got one, Fujifilm XA-3.

First Few Pictures I took

After I had my camera, I started to take a lot of pictures, some of it, in my opinion, is quite good. Here are some of the pictures :

Sunset

Heaven on Earth

God's Picture

All of it is edited by Photoshop. If you want to check out more please go to my Instagram page @sachanpg. Do give some feedback on my page and follow it :)

Well that all of it today, Thank you all for viewing this post. It means a lot to me. Thank you again and see you all later :)



Comments

Popular Posts